People use their garage doors every single day, so being able to rely on them is important. Instead of just picking out the first company you find, it makes good sense to research a few garage door installation companies. Here are a few ways to do this before making your final decision.
- Search your local area: You don’t want to hire a garage door installation company that’s too far away, for obvious reasons. Instead, search your local area to narrow down the prospects into a manageable list. At First Class Glass and Overhead Doors, our service region includes the Fredericksburg, Texas area.
- Read reviews and ask around: Check the company’s online reputation, since people from your community might have shared important feedback with good insights. Keep in mind that not all garage door installation companies are active on social media, but you might see posts from previous customers if you look hard enough. Sometimes, though, word-of-mouth is the best resource.
- Have a list of questions: You’ll want to know how soon the garage door installation can be completed, what materials will be used, and which team members will be completing the work. Here are some other things to ask about:
- Are you insured?
- Do you offer warranties?
- Do you have the proper certifications?
- Can you provide references?
- What happens if the garage door needs service?
Always request a written estimate when interviewing garage door installation companies, and make sure you understand everything that’s included in the quote.
By eliminating the middleman and working directly with top-brand manufacturers, we’re able to provide quality garage door installation services at an affordable price.